Position Title: Administrative Assistant - Finance
Employment Status: Support Staff, Non-Exempt
Time Requirements: Full-time, Hourly, 40 hours per week
Reports to: Controller
Last Updated: December 2018
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the administrative functions of the Finance Department. This position requires an individual to possess financial, administrative, and organizational skills and leadership abilities.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following items:
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Finance department.
- Receive and properly respond to phone calls, e-mails, Helpdesk tickets and mail
- Coordinate the review, sorting and completion of any required documents
- Communicate the Finance policies to ministry areas
- Educate other ministry areas about processes and procedures through periodic trainings
- Support other departments when they are unable to complete processes
- Build influence with other ministries to ensure they understand and are following the processes as the Finance office has set forth
- Assist with Finance functions
- Make purchases for the Finance Department and enter transactions into the purchasing system
- Coordinate and execute the entire Accounts Payable process for Faith Promise, including credit card payments, by ensuring receipts are received in a timely manner and paid on time.
- Process Payroll and related benefit deduction payments in a timely manner.
- Post all giving to General Ledger.
- Process bank transfers.
- Perform all other duties assigned by the Senior Pastor, Executive Pastor, CFO and Controller
A commitment to be faithful in attending Faith Promise Church services each week; support the ministry of Faith Promise Church through Biblical tithing; maintain and develop a strong relationship with Jesus through daily prayer and Bible reading, and maintain a heart to obey and please God in every area of your life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Faith Promise Church
Faith Promise is a multi-site church with a vision to reach the lost in Knoxville and the surrounding counties. We’re a fun-loving team with a shared passion to make a difference and reach our full potential in Christ.
Company Website: faithpromise.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)